Tuesday 31 December 2019

Where to eat in Roseville

Looking for the best meals in Roseville. Here's a list of top rated Roseville restaurants with some words from a happy customer. Get out and try a new spot.

Bennett's Kitchen

Nancy H - Best breakfast in town!!! 3rd time here and every time has been great! Today was extra great! Friendly greeting and fast seating in a cute high 1/2 booth. We had a Bloody Mary, a veggie omelette and our son got the burger. All was excellent! Friendly service, beautiful surroundings and great, fresh food! New favorite!

Range Kitchen & Tap

Jackie W - We tried this place out for the first time last night for my birthday and it was DELICIOUS! We had a party of 5 and everyone got something different and we all loved our meals! The steak was cooked to a true medium, the pizza was melt in your mouth, kale salad was flavorful and the burger was juicy and delicious, and their fries were crunchy and so good. We will definitely be coming back to try some more new items and some of the appetizers next time!

The Place

Amazing, authentic Italian food, 5 star service and lovely atmosphere. We tell everyone about The Place!!

Brickyard Kitchen & Bar

Ron L. - We were looking for a decent place in Roseville to watch the 49ers beat the Saints and found this place in part due to a recommendation. Great food... we started with homemade chips and artichoke/spinach dip. Phenomenal. My girlfriend and I split a burger... They didn't ask how we wanted the burger cooked, but their default is just how we like it: medium-rare, as it should be! The service in this place is top-notch! Next time we are in Roseville we will have to eat here and try some other menu items. Two thumbs way up.

House of Oliver

Jason S. - Stopped in on a whim. It happened to be happy hour and my daughter and I didn't have reservations. The lady that worked there was very nice and helped us right away. The food was yummy and we had a couple glasses of wine. I would like to go again.

Four Sisters Cafe

Kayla S. - This is my favorite breakfast place in Roseville! It does tend to get very busy on the weekends so expect a long wait sometimes. But I promise it's worth it. Great service and even better food! The fresh berry pancakes are my favorite! My husband loves their breakfast burrito. You won't be disappointed!

Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse

Kimberly P. = This place is fun and amazing! Something new worth trying. Get ready to sample many various meats and flavors. It starts with a buffet. Salads, breads, fruits, cheese etc. then you are offered different meats sliced right in front of you Brazilian style. Eat as much as you want. Service was fantastic. Felt like a real, authentic experience. Be sure to try the warm cinnamon pineapple for dessert. Give it a try!

Land Ocean New American Grill

Daria R. - We almost ended up at the food court for our annual Christmas dinner, but Land Ocean saved the day! I'll Fornio did not have our reservation (it had been made weeks in advance) and we were scrambling. Thankfully Land Ocean was able to accommodate our party of 6 and that's where the fun began. We were seated in a great half moon booth which was perfect for our party size. Our waitress Kendal was the hit of the night. She was knowledgeable on the menu items, attentive to our needs & had a wonderful personality! She even got our grumpy grampy of the group to pose at the end of the night with a big cheesy smile! Thank you Kendal & the Land Ocean staff for a wonderful evening! Looks like we may have a new location for our annual dinner.

The Monk's Cellar

Alan T. - What a fun place to eat and drink! A friend suggested I try this place out because they produce good brew AND food. I was not disappointed. I will say that I was on the cusp of giving 4 stars because I felt like an outsider here at the bar. I arrived at like 3pm and it was fairly empty. But upon observing my surroundings and the staffs interactions, I realized I was an outsider because I was a new face. Just about EVERYONE that came inside knew the staff and the staff knew them. LOVE that. I mean seriously. Love it. Cheers right. You wanna go where everyone knows your name. Lol. Don't get me wrong, the staff was super friendly to me and quick to pour me a drink and grab my food order. That sausage I had was so delish it was plated so nice too. I would tell you that it complimented my beer well. But I had lots of those crafted brews and they all complimented everything lol. Can't be a help there sorry. I will say....drink all the brew lol. The meat and cheese board was also delish.Inside decor matched what you would expect to see in a "Monk cellar". Wood, rustic, dark but not too dark, and an emphasis on brew.All in all, great experience. Thanks for doing this right. So delish.

My Thai Kitchen

Lisa K. - Found this wonderful Thai place quite by accident. We were looking for America's Tires & decided to have lunch nearby. I don't give 5 stars often but this place has certainly earned it. Service 5 Wait staff were friendly, attentive & very accommodating. Of all the tables that were available, I wanted to sit at a booth that wasn't cleared from its previous occupants. No problem, the lady offered to clean up the table immediately to accommodate us. I spilled my water. No problem. The same lady brought us extra napkins, wiped the table & another cup of hot water with a smile ! Ambience 5 stars quirky & traditional Thai decor, super clean dining area & bathroom. Food 5 . This is the only Thai place that offered customization: choice of curry(red, green, panang, masaman, etc) choice of veggies( list is long, I'll just list my favorites: pumpkin, avocado, cauliflower, broccoli, eggplants, carrots), choice of carb (jasmine, brown, blue-yes, blue, and Thai noodle), choice of spicy level(1-4). I chose level 3 which is a little spicier than my norm but still very good, choice of protein - tofu, pork, prawn, chicken, seafood, duck (extra charge for duck, prawns & seafood. Prices: very reasonable. in addition, the prices include tips so there's no tipping policy. We still left tips because the service was excellent ! Will definitely come back next time we're in town, since it was on our way to Reno. Wish there's a Thai place like this in my hood in Bay Area! I've been a Thai food fan for almost 40 years & I've had some very good authentic Thai food in Thailand & from my Thai friends' kitchen which makes me very picky indeed. Can't wait to bring my friends here next time so I can sample more of the appetizers, desserts & other entrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Party - Electronic Dance Music

EDM. Everyone knows what it means, or at least what they think it means; but no one can ever actually agree on what it really does mean, or ...